BRAND NEW EARTHWORKS PERFORM - GOT SCUFFED IN TRANSIT BUT THE SCUFFS WILL NOT AFFECT THE FUNCTIONING OF THE TABLE AND ARE IN AREAS WHICH WILL NOT BE TOUCHED BY THE BODY. COUCH COVERS WILL ALSO HIDE THEM. IF ORDERED OVER THE BANK HOLIDAY CAN BE DELIVERED BY FRIDAY 01/06. DELIVERY WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE.
New in Summer 2017: Now available in a 25" and a 28" wide width!
Everything you see in the photo and video is included in the price. Massage Table + Face Cradle + Cushion + Arm sling + Carry Case
The Earthworks Perform Professional Massage Table comes in 2 size options:
Check out our customers video and photo reviews on the next tab!
90 day returns period. If for any reason you don't like it, we will accept it back within 90 days for a full refund.
Our 10 year guarantee features a 5 year guarantee against defects in materials or craftsmanship on all components and a 10 year guarantee on the frame and legs (more info).
Right Choice, First Time Massage Table Guarantee (more info).
Mainland UK (Excluding Highlands & Islands):
FREE Next Working Day Delivery on all Massage Tables. We dispatch our orders every day at 12 noon. If we receive your order before 12 noon, it will leave us that very same day. If we receive your order after 12 noon, the order will leave us the following day. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday only.
£13.50 for each massage table. Any order received before 12 noon will leave us that same day.
£13.50 for each massage table. Due to the extra transport costs, couriers charge us extra to deliver to the following postcodes containing KW, HS, IV, PA20+, PH4+, ZE, KW.
Islands of Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man:
£19.95 per massage table. Any order received before 12 noon will leave us that same day.
For Rest of Europe & International Deliveries, Please view our full Delivery Information page.
Everyone who works at Massage Warehouse, is or has been in the past, a qualified therapist.We stand behind our products and if for any reason you do not like something or it is not a good fit for you, we will accept it back no questions asked.
We have a 90-day return policy for returnable items beginning with the date of delivery. We believe 90 days provides enough time for product inspection. For massage tables, please note how it is packaged when it arrives (a photo with your phone may help!) and please keep all the packaging. You can set up the massage table and try it for size but if you think you will return it please do not use it for a treatment.
Defective products, wrong shipments, or those damaged during shipping will be replaced or refunded, free of charge of course.
To make sure you are getting the right table for you and to minimise the chance of needing to return an item, take advantage of our Right Choice, First Time Massage Table Guarantee (more info)
To return an item: For our full returns policy and details on how to return an item please visit our Returns Page.
Sports and physio therapist Natasha Cassidy with her black Earthworks Perform massage table
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? I chose this table because it has extra thick foam, and it has a bit of extra width which I really like. It also has a lifting backrest. It's got the extra face hole on the end and got loads of room on the end to put your legs underneath. It also comes with a 10 year warranty which was a really big attraction of this table for me.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I recently qualified as a Sports Massage therapist. I am also a student in physiotherapy.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I chose to shop at the Massage Warehouse because you can tell that all the tables were professional quality. I also have had some excellent advice from all the staff there. They just made me feel like I was making the right decision.
This is mobile sports therapist Lydia with her new Earthworks Perform massage table.
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? It is a good size. It fits into people’s space really well and I can put good pressure through the clients with the couch feeling very reliable and sturdy.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I will be using it for my mobile sports therapy business. So far I have used it for 5 clients. The feedback I have received has been really good and positive.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I decided to shop with Massage Warehouse because with this product I got a really good quality bed, it was a free delivery and there was really good communication when I had questions that I needed to ask them.
Jennifer does various massage therapies and healing treatments, and after using beds from Massage Warehouse in the past she decided to try out the Earthworks Perform. She was very happy with her choice!
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? I went for an Earthworks Perform Massage Table and what stood out on it for me is that it has 6.5cm thick padding so it’s a luxurious feel for the client when they’re lying on the table. It’s very soft and they’re well supported. It’s also nice and wide so that people can just really fully relax and not feel like they’re limited with space on the table - it’s 28 inches wide and for me, I also prefer to use the face cradle which you can attach, handily, at either end of the table, which is a first for me.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I’ll be using it primarily for massage - deep tissue massage; I also want it for hot stone, seaweed wraps are my new thing, and bamboo massage. It’s a luxurious, high quality massage table and I’m looking forward to getting use out of this.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I have ordered massage tables from Massage Warehouse before because they’re great quality and they come with a warranty for 10 years, and they have a great variety of tables to use so I like trying different ones. The last table I got from them everyone loved so I was looking for something similar but I thought I would try something slightly different this time.
Here is Ross from RJO Massage in Newport with his Earthworks Perform Massage Table
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? I bought this bed because of it's strength and support really! Working in a gym, I need to rely on a bit of strength from the bed, so I know it's sturdy! The feedback I've had from clients is that it was very comfortable. And even when I've laid on it myself, I think it's an extremely comfortable bed. A couple of clients have said they nearly fell asleep on it!
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I'm a sports therapist, so a lot of sports massage, rehabilitation.. I do a lot of stretching on the table.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I chose Massage Warehouse because it gave me a big option, big variety of products. I've been a massage therapist for a couple of years, and I've always struggled to find a bed that really suits what I do!
Here is Danielle, who specialises in the Bowen Technique. For this she chose the Earthworks Perform and she and her clients are very pleased with it!
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? I chose to get this couch for a few reasons - it has extra deep foam and you can tilt the back; also you can have the headrest in the back while it's tilted up. So far clients have reported that the contoured face cradle is really comfortable and that the couch is really comfortable to lay on as well.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I will be using this couch for the Bowen Technique.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I decided to go with Massage Warehouse because they were really very helpful - they answered any questions that I had and their customer service really was second to none. The website was very helpful, as was the guide they had.
Stephanie is a Sports Massage therapist who is very happy with her Earthworks Perform massage table!
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? I chose the Earthworks Perform table because of the wide size and the extra thickness of the foam. Extra features that I chose were the back that goes up and down, and also it’s helpful to have the extra head-rest on the end. My customers have said that they really like the couch because it’s very sturdy, and it’s very comfortable for them so overall I’m very happy with it.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I’m a Sports Massage Therapist.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I chose Massage Warehouse because of their excellent customer service and the quick delivery time.
Sports and physiotherapist Simon says the Earthworks Perform is the best table he's ever had!
1. Why did you choose the Earthworks Perform? It’s a really sturdy table – it’s 28 inches wide, so you’ve got plenty of space for all sizes of clients. It’s got very quickly adjustable aluminium legs and you can get right in underneath them, so you can sit at the end and get your legs underneath. It’s really comfy; it’s got a nice plush foam on it and it wipes down really easily, it’s got a really nice quality cover on it. You’ve got a breathe hole in the adjustable back rest, which you can adjust to any angle up to about 60 degrees. It also comes with a face cradle and an arm sling which plugs in the end, and that is really comfy for people.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I use it for physiotherapy and sports massage treatments - I’ve got great feedback on it and I always have total confidence that it’s a really sturdy table. So it’s probably the best couch that I’ve ever used!
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? The price you’ll get and the speedy delivery from Massage Warehouse are great reasons to shop there and that’s why I went with them. I think it’s about the best price you can get online.
Massage tables comes in many different shapes and size. It can be confusing for you, the customer, to choose the right one but we are here to help!
A lot of customers call us up after they have bought the wrong size massage table elsewhere and we would like to help you avoid this mistake. It normally goes something like this; they like the look of a picture of a massage table on a website, they like the low price and then they check the carrying weight is ok. If the carrying weight fits their needs they click add to cart and the new massage table turns up at their doorstep in a few days. They unfortunately assume all massage tables are pretty much the same width and size.
The standard size of a massage table is 28 inches wide (71cms) and 73 inches (185cms) long. One of the reasons many "lightweight" budget massage tables are so cheap is because
Make sure the massage table is the right size for you and your clients as the narrow massage tables at 61cms can be very uncomfortable for anyone who isn't petite and many clients cannot relax with their shoulders and arms unsupported.
Almost all therapists choose the standard 28 inch wide massage table. All our massage tables are the same length so it is only the width and shape our customers need to decide on.
Your massage table should be wide enough to cater for the wide variety of shapes and sizes of your clients. It needs to be wide enough to comfortably accommodate your treatment style, while being narrow enough to ensure you don’t have to strain your own back during treatments.
Each therapist's postural training and ability is different, so only you will know what massage table width you can handle. We have spoken to therapists who are five feet tall and get the wider 30 inch massage tables, and we speak to six foot therapists who have back problems and go for a 25 inch wide massage table. Everyone is different.
Generally speaking, if you are of smaller stature, you may do better with one of the narrower 25-inch massage tables. If you're quite tall, or are particularly keen to offer your clients a very spacious experience, a 30-inch massage table might be more suitable.
If you are in doubt, see if you can go into your local training college and see whether the massage tables there suit you. However, there is another way to get a feel for what will work of you don’t have access to a couch when you are deciding:
Cut out a piece of cardboard to the dimensions of both sizes you are deciding between. Put it on top of the kitchen table and lean over it. Visualise a client lying there, and see which width will suit you and your client best.
Make sure you can get close enough to the table that you can pivot at the waist and have your shoulders squared to the clients hips, with your hands parallel to the clients' spine. Working in this position will ensure an injury-free career, so it's an important factor in your decision.
The most popular massage table widths are 28 and 30 inches. We sell 25-inch massage tables but you should really only choose this width if you are shorter in height and having a wider massage table might put your own back at risk over the course of your career.
You can also choose the 25-inch if you want to have the lightest massage table possible. By reducing the width of the massage table, the weight is also reduced. Now, this can mean a trade-off of some client comfort, but this trade is often worthwhile if you are a fully mobile therapist and use public transport frequently, where saving a kilogram or two will make a difference to you over time.
Nowadays, almost all portable massage tables come with height adjustable legs. Whichever massage table you choose should come with a large height range to accommodate you, and to cater for a broad range of therapies.
A common height range of massage tables is between 60 to 80cm, and this height range should cater for everyone. To check which height you need your massage table to be at follow this rule of thumb:
1. Stand up straight with your hands by your sides. Clench your fists.
2. Measure the distance between the floor and your knuckles
3. This distance should equal the height of your massage table.
4. Add a few inches in height to allow for the body of the patient on the massage table.
The height of a massage table is usually only adjusted when different therapists are using the same massage table, or if you have a client that is outside the average size you normally treat. So for example, if someone with a lot of body depth comes for a treatment after an average size person, you may need to adjust the height a notch or two.
You should be able to adjust the height of a massage table in just 2-3 minutes. Even though you mightn't adjust the height very often, the faster the better when you do have to!
There are 2 types of height adjustment mechanisms found on modern massage tables.
1) Twisting knobs (found only on wooden massage tables):
If you are working with a wooden massage table, it is better to have two knobs on each of the four legs for greater strength and reliability. When buying online, make sure to check how many knobs are on the legs. Cheap massage tables often only have one knob, and when you raise the legs to the highest heights they are less stable and have been known to snap.
2) Telescopic push-buttons (found only on aluminium massage tables):
The mechanism to adjust the height of an aluminium massage table is much the same as the push-button method on aluminium crutches. It only takes a few seconds to adjust each leg, and the mechanism is very reliable. Check out the video to see how it’s done.
The following are the different shapes of massage tables on the market.
1. Rectangle shaped with square corners
This is the traditional shape of a massage table and the one you are probably familiar with seeing. Our Combi-lite 3 in 1 and Affinity Portaflex are shaped like this.
2. Rectangle shaped with rounded corners
Same as no 1 above in every way except the corners are rounded. Does not affect function in any way, just a different design/look.
3. Hour glass shaped with gradual gradient
A fabulous massage table innovation in recent years, which solves a lot of the problems around choosing the correct width is the hourglass shaped massage table.
This style of massage table is wider at the ends, and tapers somewhat at the middle. This provide a spacious and comfortable experience for your client (as the shoulder and feet area are 30 inches wide) without compromising your own posture and health, as the middle of the couch where you lean over is a much narrower 26 inches wide.Having recently upgraded to one of these hourglass massage tables myself, I can vouch that my working days are much more comfortable, and many of my clients have commented on the extra comfort from the wider shoulder area.
The name says it all! There are no corners on the massage table. Therapists normally choose this for one of two reasons. They simply like the look of this massage table and it is aesthetically more pleasing in their treatment room and/or they find it easier to move around the massage table during the treatment without having to side step the corners. This is particularly handy when space is limited in your treatment room.