Everything you see in the photo and video is included in the price. Massage Table + Face Cradle + Cushion + Arm sling + Deluxe Carry Case
The Porta-lite Delta II Professional Massage Table comes in 2 options:
90 day returns period. If for any reason you don't like it, we will accept it back within 90 days for a full refund.
Our 10 year guarantee features a 5 year guarantee against defects in materials or craftsmanship on all components and a 10 year guarantee on the frame and legs (more info).
Right Choice, First Time Massage Table Guarantee (more info).
Mainland UK (Excluding Highlands & Islands):
FREE Next Working Day Delivery on all Massage Tables. We dispatch our orders every day at 12 noon. If we receive your order before 12 noon, it will leave us that very same day. If we receive your order after 12 noon, the order will leave us the following day. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday only.
£13.50 for each massage table. Any order received before 12 noon will leave us that same day.
£13.50 for each massage table. Due to the extra transport costs, couriers charge us extra to deliver to the following postcodes containing KW, HS, IV, PA20+, PH4+, ZE, KW.
Islands of Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man:
£19.95 per massage table. Any order received before 12 noon will leave us that same day.
For Rest of Europe & International Deliveries, Please view our full Delivery Information page.
Everyone who works at Massage Warehouse, is or has been in the past, a qualified therapist.We stand behind our products and if for any reason you do not like something or it is not a good fit for you, we will accept it back no questions asked.
We have a 90-day return policy for returnable items beginning with the date of delivery. We believe 90 days provides enough time for product inspection. For massage tables, please note how it is packaged when it arrives (a photo with your phone may help!) and please keep all the packaging. You can set up the massage table and try it for size but if you think you will return it please do not use it for a treatment.
Defective products, wrong shipments, or those damaged during shipping will be replaced or refunded, free of charge of course.
To make sure you are getting the right table for you and to minimise the chance of needing to return an item, take advantage of our Right Choice, First Time Massage Table Guarantee (more info)
To return an item: For our full returns policy and details on how to return an item please visit our Returns Page.
My table was actually a gift from my husband Christmas before last. I was still training at the time but he wanted to get me a good quality massage table and one which was lightweight and portable for sports massage. He rang Massage Warehouse for advice and the Portalite Delta was recommended. It has been and still is a great table, so easy to put up and down. I am now running my own mobile sports massage business and the table gets used most days. I would certainly recommend it to other therapists wanting a lightweight, portable massage table which is very good quality, comfortable and versatile.
The picture is from last year when I worked at the British Triathlon Championships in Liverpool. I always receive great comments about the table when I go to events and even to client's homes.
1. Why did you choose the PortaLite Delta II? In my massage work, I needed a very light table to transport to my client’s homes. The PortaLite Delta II massage table is the lightest, still large enough and sturdy enough table that I have found on the market. It weighs only 11.5 kg, but can withstand up to 204kg of working weight.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I use it for different techniques of oil massage and my clients find it very comfortable.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I have chosen Massage Warehouse because from all the offers I found on the internet, in my opinion they have the best one with a wide range of very good quality tables and prices that can match different budgets. Finally, I have been very well assisted with their professional customer service. So, I would surely purchase from them again.
Patrycja (High Wycombe)
I chose the Delta massage table as it was very light and convenient for me as a mobile therapist. I decided on Massage Warehouse because of their reviews and large selection of tables. The table will be used for Swedish/Deep tissue massage. When it arrived it was just perfect, very light, nicely presented and comfortable for my clients. I have already received good feedback.
1. Why did you choose the PortaLite Delta II? I bought the PortaLite Delta II because it’s a very, very light table, easy to setup, and very easy to adjust. I bought this table mainly because of its lightness; it is only 11.5kg, but also because it’s very stable.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I mainly practice craniosacral therapy and visceral manipulation. I come from a physiotherapy background and specialized in osteopathic techniques. I was looking for a very light table because I may need to do home visits and I didn’t want to work on the floor on the mats with my patients anymore.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I bought this portable couch from Massage Warehouse about 10 days ago... My patients already gave me feedback last week that it is a very comfortable couch and now they enjoy my practice even more. So I am very pleased with this purchase from Massage Warehouse.
Look how wide the Portalite Delta is above. Enough to accommodate 150kg Worlds Strongest Man competitor Rob Frampton
Sent into us by our customer Dan (Fareham) who is a Sports Massage Therapist at worlds strongest man events and chose the PortaLite Delta for the very important job.What a heavyweight this lightweight massage table is. Sitting on the table is England's Strongest Man Lloyd Renals (left) with the Worlds Strongest Man competitor Rich Gorvin (right). Their combined weight on the table is 300kg or 50 Stone!
Video review of the Porta-Lite Delta II massage table by Hannah and Jamie. (Essex)
1. Why did you choose the Porta-Lite Delta II Massage Table? We chose this massage bed because of its lightweight aspect. The table is wide enough to suit all of my clients whatever their shape and size.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? The therapies I am using this massage table for are full body Swedish massage, back massage and I am training in aromatherapy.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I shopped with Massage Warehouse because they offer the best price which is really important when you are working for yourself and you have to stick to a budget. Massage Warehouse offers next day delivery which is brilliant!
Dr. Shannon Weeks muscle testing and adjusting on the PortaLite Delta II Massage Table
Meet Lucy who will be using her PortaLite Delta II massage table for Reiki treatments (Wakefield).
1. Why did you choose the PortaLite Delta II table? I chose the Portalite Delta II because it's light and strong with top quality padding and an attractive simple design. It is quick to set up and dismantle.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I shall be using it for Reiki.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I bought from Massage Warehouse because they have a top quality selection of tables and informative and helpful website and team.
This is Shelly, a golf performance specialist and her PortaLite Delta II massage table (St. Andrews).
1. Why did you choose the PortaLite Delta II table? I chose the Porta-Lite Delta II table for several reasons. The main reason is for the quality. I really like the fact that is has extra thick padding. It is extremely comfortable for my clients. I also like the fact that it is lightweight. I can fold and unfold, get it in and out of the car with no trouble what-so-ever. I really like the fact that I can adjust the legs quite easily and quickly. This helps me being a short person, I can get the table in a good position, to use good body mechanics and to save my back.
2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I use this table for golfers. I am a golf performance specialist and I work with golfers to enhance their golf game. We use this table for mobility exercises, assessment and training.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I chose Massage Warehouse because I read an article online about what kind of table I should buy. I found the website very easy to navigate. I really liked the idea that you could compare table prices and quality and weight and size. I also liked the fact that I had next day delivery and the customer service has been great as well. Not to mention the price was ideal.
Katie is an aromatherapist who was looking for a professional massage table. She chose the Portalite Delta II for its light weight and high quality.1. Why did you choose the Portalite Delta II? The reason I’ve chosen this one is because I was looking for a really professional quality lightweight massage table and I think this one really fits the bill. It’s a good size and it’s also light enough for me to carry around with me. And the bag that came with it is a real bonus as well, because it’s got lovely roomy compartments to put oils, towels and things like that in it. 2. Which therapies you will be using the table for? I’ll mainly be using this couch for aromatherapy treatments. I’m really looking forward to using the couch with my clients. 3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I bought it from the Massage Warehouse because I think they have excellent customer service, which is a really important thing for me. They had a really good explanation on their website about the different types of couch available, and I was also able to contact customer services with a query and they got straight back to me and gave me some really good advice, so I have every confidence in shopping with them.
2. Which therapies will you be using the table for? I got it to perform sports massage on.3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I chose Massage Warehouse because they had great customer service when I phoned them up - and their reviews were fantastic! I'm really happy with my buy.
The PortaLite Delta II was the perfect table for long-time therapist Susie Hampshire, who wanted a value-for-money massage table that was both wide and comfortable.
1. Why did you choose the Portalite Delta II? Because it was very reasonable - in the past I have bought Starlight, which are actually three times as much. It's fantastic - a great design; it's really quite wide and comfortable - I've had really good feedback. I've had it for a couple of weeks now and one of my clients who always struggles with the head holes loves it - she said it's the most comfortable bed she's ever lay on. I bought a sheepskin head cover as well which I put on over the top, so that's great.
2. Which therapies will you be using the table for? I've been a therapist for about 18 years now and I carry out deep tissue massage, sports massage, some reflexology and facials - a big mixture.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? Massage Warehouse are a great company actually. They've given me lots of support with all my questions - I had a query about the head hole and they were really helpful with that as well. So all in all, a fantastic bed! I could not recommend the company enough.
Remedial massage therapist Kerrie tells us why she is thrilled with her Portalite Delta II massage table
1. Why did you choose the Portalite Delta II? First of all the bag it comes with is fantastic; it’s got lots and lots of pockets for all your gear, which fits in nice and comfortably, and it has a good strap. This table is really light - the lightest you’re going to find, and that’s important for me as I’m quite a short person. The table is really easy to assemble. You take it out of it’s bag, unclip the sides, it opens up and it’s really nice and strong and durable just like it says on the website. It’s got really durable and very strong attachment places to store and it goes up nice and easily. It’s really strong when it’s up, nice and sturdy, and I like to sit on it so it’s nice and wide for me when I work. My clients love it – it’s a very, very comfortable table. It also comes with a really sturdy neck attachment which also has the arm sling for extra comfort. It’s easily adjustable, and like I said, really sturdy and comfortable - and it can go in both ends of the table.
2. Which therapies will you be using the table for? I’m a mobile remedial massage therapist.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? When I contacted Massage Warehouse I needed a light, portable, strong table. They really helped me a lot - they helped me choose the Portalite Delta.
Bob is a Sports Massage Therapist from Novo Sports Massage Therapy in Northampton. He chose the Portalite Delta II for his mobile treatments.
1. Why did you choose the Portalite Delta II? I chose the Portalite Delta II table due to its light weight yet rigid construction.
2. Which therapies will you be using the table for? I’m a mobile therapist working in the Northampton area serving both professional and amateur athletes around the county. I will be using this table for sports massage therapy.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? I decided to buy from Massage Warehouse because of the ease of their internet access, their good customer services and their quick delivery.
Swedish Massage Therapist Sarah from High Wycombe loves her Portalite Delta II for its width and its value for money.
1. Why did you choose the Portalite Delta II? I am 6'2" tall so needed a table which extended and I also wanted a wide table for comfort for clients.
2. Which therapies will you be using the table for? I will doing Swedish massage.
3. Why did you choose to shop with Massage Warehouse? Because they're very good value for money!
Massage tables comes in many different shapes and size. It can be confusing for you, the customer, to choose the right one but we are here to help!
A lot of customers call us up after they have bought the wrong size massage table elsewhere and we would like to help you avoid this mistake. It normally goes something like this; they like the look of a picture of a massage table on a website, they like the low price and then they check the carrying weight is ok. If the carrying weight fits their needs they click add to cart and the new massage table turns up at their doorstep in a few days. They unfortunately assume all massage tables are pretty much the same width and size.
The standard size of a massage table is 28 inches wide (71cms) and 73 inches (185cms) long. One of the reasons many "lightweight" budget massage tables are so cheap is because
Make sure the massage table is the right size for you and your clients as the narrow massage tables at 61cms can be very uncomfortable for anyone who isn't petite and many clients cannot relax with their shoulders and arms unsupported.
Almost all therapists choose the standard 28 inch wide massage table. All our massage tables are the same length so it is only the width and shape our customers need to decide on.
Your massage table should be wide enough to cater for the wide variety of shapes and sizes of your clients. It needs to be wide enough to comfortably accommodate your treatment style, while being narrow enough to ensure you don’t have to strain your own back during treatments.
Each therapist's postural training and ability is different, so only you will know what massage table width you can handle. We have spoken to therapists who are five feet tall and get the wider 30 inch massage tables, and we speak to six foot therapists who have back problems and go for a 25 inch wide massage table. Everyone is different.
Generally speaking, if you are of smaller stature, you may do better with one of the narrower 25-inch massage tables. If you're quite tall, or are particularly keen to offer your clients a very spacious experience, a 30-inch massage table might be more suitable.
If you are in doubt, see if you can go into your local training college and see whether the massage tables there suit you. However, there is another way to get a feel for what will work of you don’t have access to a couch when you are deciding:
Cut out a piece of cardboard to the dimensions of both sizes you are deciding between. Put it on top of the kitchen table and lean over it. Visualise a client lying there, and see which width will suit you and your client best.
Make sure you can get close enough to the table that you can pivot at the waist and have your shoulders squared to the clients hips, with your hands parallel to the clients' spine. Working in this position will ensure an injury-free career, so it's an important factor in your decision.
The most popular massage table widths are 28 and 30 inches. We sell 25-inch massage tables but you should really only choose this width if you are shorter in height and having a wider massage table might put your own back at risk over the course of your career.
You can also choose the 25-inch if you want to have the lightest massage table possible. By reducing the width of the massage table, the weight is also reduced. Now, this can mean a trade-off of some client comfort, but this trade is often worthwhile if you are a fully mobile therapist and use public transport frequently, where saving a kilogram or two will make a difference to you over time.
Nowadays, almost all portable massage tables come with height adjustable legs. Whichever massage table you choose should come with a large height range to accommodate you, and to cater for a broad range of therapies.
A common height range of massage tables is between 60 to 80cm, and this height range should cater for everyone. To check which height you need your massage table to be at follow this rule of thumb:
1. Stand up straight with your hands by your sides. Clench your fists.
2. Measure the distance between the floor and your knuckles
3. This distance should equal the height of your massage table.
4. Add a few inches in height to allow for the body of the patient on the massage table.
The height of a massage table is usually only adjusted when different therapists are using the same massage table, or if you have a client that is outside the average size you normally treat. So for example, if someone with a lot of body depth comes for a treatment after an average size person, you may need to adjust the height a notch or two.
You should be able to adjust the height of a massage table in just 2-3 minutes. Even though you mightn't adjust the height very often, the faster the better when you do have to!
There are 2 types of height adjustment mechanisms found on modern massage tables.
1) Twisting knobs (found only on wooden massage tables):
If you are working with a wooden massage table, it is better to have two knobs on each of the four legs for greater strength and reliability. When buying online, make sure to check how many knobs are on the legs. Cheap massage tables often only have one knob, and when you raise the legs to the highest heights they are less stable and have been known to snap.
2) Telescopic push-buttons (found only on aluminium massage tables):
The mechanism to adjust the height of an aluminium massage table is much the same as the push-button method on aluminium crutches. It only takes a few seconds to adjust each leg, and the mechanism is very reliable. Check out the video to see how it’s done.
The following are the different shapes of massage tables on the market.
1. Rectangle shaped with square corners
This is the traditional shape of a massage table and the one you are probably familiar with seeing. Our Combi-lite 3 in 1 and Affinity Portaflex are shaped like this.
2. Rectangle shaped with rounded corners
Same as no 1 above in every way except the corners are rounded. Does not affect function in any way, just a different design/look.
3. Hour glass shaped with gradual gradient
A fabulous massage table innovation in recent years, which solves a lot of the problems around choosing the correct width is the hourglass shaped massage table.
This style of massage table is wider at the ends, and tapers somewhat at the middle. This provide a spacious and comfortable experience for your client (as the shoulder and feet area are 30 inches wide) without compromising your own posture and health, as the middle of the couch where you lean over is a much narrower 26 inches wide.Having recently upgraded to one of these hourglass massage tables myself, I can vouch that my working days are much more comfortable, and many of my clients have commented on the extra comfort from the wider shoulder area.
The name says it all! There are no corners on the massage table. Therapists normally choose this for one of two reasons. They simply like the look of this massage table and it is aesthetically more pleasing in their treatment room and/or they find it easier to move around the massage table during the treatment without having to side step the corners. This is particularly handy when space is limited in your treatment room.